One of the biggest mistakes people make with LinkedIn is to think that putting up a profile is all that matters. The time when profiles were all that mattered has long passed. Today LinkedIn is a hive of social selling. What’s social selling? Simply put it’s the process of using social media to develop solid professional relationships with your target audiences. By doing this you stand a greater chance of generating consistent sales leads over time.
At LinkedSuperPowers we specialize in helping you to build your brand, network organically and generate those all-important leads. Through our group lessons and one-on-one coaching, we’ll show you how to integrate all the key elements of social selling: from creating a client-centric LinkedIn profile to mapping out and identifying your buyer profiles and understanding what really matters to them.
Finally we make sure you’re having the most relevant conversations while providing you with ongoing support to keep you ahead of the game. We constantly monitor the effectiveness of your LinkedIn and social selling activities and make sure you’re up to date with the latest techniques and practices in this constantly evolving space.
You already know you need to equip your sales team with the skills they need to successfully operate in a digital environment but you’re not sure how to make it happen.
We utilize our deep knowledge of LinkedIn and Social Selling to help sales teams unlock sales opportunities and improve your ROI.
- We analyze your business, your product/services, your target market, and your current sales approach.
- We create a LinkedIn & Social Selling strategy that fits your company’s profile and goals.
- Through our group instruction, we’ll turn your sales team into well respected and trusted partners of LinkedIn.
Reaching out to prospects on Social Media may look easy but it can all but disappear if you approach them in the wrong way. We’ve helped people in both large and small businesses unleash the power of LinkedIn & Social Selling. If you’re looking to extract more from your LinkedIn relationships we can help you to:
- Identify, attract, engage, and convert quality prospects.
- Accelerate acquisition of sales qualified leads.
- Generate a consistent flow of solid leads and prospects.
- Warm up prospects before you get on the phone.
Vangelis Morfis, Director of Marketing and Operations, Microsoft