Who we are
The website “linkedsuperpowers.com” is legally owned and provided by the business owned by Dimosthenis – Sintou Koutoudis and the distinctive title “linkedsuperpowers” which is seated in Lagonisi, Attiki, Postal Code 19010, Tax Identification Number 101019861, hereafter the “Business”.
Acceptance of terms
The Business’s services are offered to persons above the age limit of 16 years old. If you are under the age of 16 we need the written and explicit consent of your legal guardian in order to offer you our services. We bear no responsibility in case of your false statement.
What you have to know about personal data
The legal framework for the protection of personal data within the European Union has changed. As from 25 May 2018 the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is in place (EU) 2016/679, which rescinded the national legislations of the European Union’s Member - States and the Directive 95/46/EC. In Greece the national legislation for the protection of personal data, Law 2472/1997 has been abolished by the Regulation’s provisions. Our company has already set in place procedures and policies in order to comply with this new legal framework by taking all the necessary organizational and technical measures for the protection of the subjects’ interests and the protection of their personal data.
Which personal data we collect
Our Business collects only the data that are necessary and relevant to the respective purposes. Specifically, we collect the following data: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address (street, number, city, country, postal code), Tax Identification Number, occupation, IP address - Internet Protocol address, existing LinkedIn and Twitter URL and the respective passwords for the necessary time period. Other personal data may be included in the curriculum vitae or in the cover letter you may send us in order to upgrade your profile in LinkedIn or Twitter.
The purposes under which we process your personal data
1. In order to upgrade and optimize your LinkedIn profile we collect: first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number, the LinkedIn URL and password, your curriculum vitae and optionally your cover letter.
2. In order to run your Twitter campaign we collect: your first and last name, e-mail address, telephone number ,the Twitter URL and your Twitter password.
3. In order to provide you with the necessary invoice we collect: first and last name, postal address (street, number, city, country, postal code), Tax Identification Number and occupation.
4. For direct marketing purposes to our existing clients we collect: first and last name, e-mail address.
5. For digital marketing purposes your IP address is collected via ad cookies.
The legal basis for the processing
1. For the personal data we collect in order to upgrade and optimize a LinkedIn profile, the legal basis for the processing is the contract with our Clients.
2. For the personal data we collect in order to run a Twitter campaign, the legal basis for the processing is the contract with our Clients.
3. For the personal data we collect in order to provide the necessary invoices, the legal basis for the processing is the law.
4. For the personal data we collect in order to market our services to our existing Clients, the legal basis for the processing is their consent.
5. For the digital marketing we apply, the legal basis for the processing is our Clients’ consent.
Why do we need your personal data
We need your personal data only for the purposes we have already mentioned in a very detailed manner above. In case of a new purpose, which will not be compatible with the above initial purposes, you will be accordingly informed and your consent will be sought, if this is the case. In no case will your personal data be used for purposes other than the ones already described above.
What impact has the processing over the data subjects
The processing of the personal data by our Business does not have any impact on the data subjects, as we collect only the necessary data in order to provide the services offered. Additionally, the personal data we process fall, as a rule, under the category of simple and not sensitive personal data. All the personal data are treated as confidential. For their protection and in order to maintain confidentiality, we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures.
How do we use the personal data
We collect, record, store and organize your personal data only for the pursued purposes at the Business’s local servers where we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures for their security. We maintain your personal data confidential and we not reveal them to third parties. Your personal data are not transmitted to third parties. Also, we do not use your personal data for commercial exploitation.
How do you have access to your personal data
Every Client can have access to his/her personal data via our Business. You can inform us for every change in your personal data in order to proceed to the respective modifications, rectifications etc.
Who has access to your personal data
Access to your personal data have only the authorized employees of our Business and our external associates. Specifically, our copyrighters have access to your personal data in the degree this is relevant to their tasks. However, they have also the obligation to treat all the personal data as confidential and apply all the necessary security measures. For this purpose, they are bound with a Non- Disclosure Agreement. No other third parties have access to your personal data without your prior written, explicit and specific consent.
To whom we share your personal data with
We share your personal data only when this is necessary in order to provide our services or this is required be rule of law.
Specifically, we share your invoicing details with the tax authorities, as this is required by law and with our external accountants. The latter are obliged to treat your personal data as confidential as well.
For how long we retain your personal data
Your personal data are retained by our Business as long this is necessary to provide you with the services you have chosen. One year after the end of our service contract, all your personal data are deleted. The only data that are retained are the tax information data which are retained for as long the tax legislation prescribes and at maximum for twenty years.
Basic communication data (first, last name and e-mail) are retained for a period of twenty years in case that any legal action arises.
How we protect your personal data
For the protection of your personal data we apply all the necessary organizational and technical measures that are prescribed by the Greek and the European legislation.
In more details:
- We apply privacy friendly procedures and marketing policies.
- We inform the data subjects – our Clients for their personal data rights in a transparent manner and in simple language. We, also, provide them with all the necessary information with respect to the processing activities we perform, the respective purposes of the processing and the way they can simply and effectively exercise their rights as data subjects.
- We bind our employees and external associates with confidentiality agreements in order to preserve the confidentiality and protect your personal data.
Which technical measures we apply
- All our computers use antivirus and antimalware software of the latest technology.
- All our computers are protected with Firewall.
- We run all the necessary software and security updates for the software used and for our basic software which is Windows Microsoft and Linux.
- We keep regular security backups in external hard disks and in Google Drive.
- We use strong passwords for our access to our systems.
Which are the rights of the data subjects
The data subjects have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
How you can exercise your rights as data subjects
You can exercise your rights as data subjects by sending your relevant request to our e-mail email@example.com. In any case, we will make sure you will get a prompt reply.
Recourse to the National Data Protection Authority
In case you have an issue regarding the processing of your personal data and after having communication with our Business as Data Controller, you can then have recourse to the National Data Protection Authority. If you want to file a complaint or get more detailed information, you can visit the Authority’s official website at www.dpa.gr.
Which cookies we collect and for which purposes
What cookies are:
Cookies are little text files which a website asks from your browser to store on your electronic computer or your mobile device (smartphone, tablet etc.). The storage of these cookies at your device allows each website to “remember” your activities (e.g. user name, password etc.) and your preferences. Each cookie serves different function. There are cookies which are essential for a website to operate and others serve other purposes such as advertisement purposes.
Our Business uses the following cookies:
This is a performance cookie which stores non-personal data.
Third party cookies:
Google Analytics cookies
These cookies are used by Google in order to collect information and statistical data about a website without collecting users’ personal data. For more information you can visit google.com.
The cookie used is “lidc” which is used by LinkedIn for rooting and expires in one day. For more information you can visit linkedin.com.
This cookie is used for sharing purposes to social media. Users’ personal data are not collected.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
Use of Intercom Services